Copyright © 2013 by  ·  All Rights Reserved
07714 031758
Energy Performance Certificate Providers
for Newbiggin and surrounding areas.
Top EPC Tips
for some really useful tips from The   EPC Man on how to obtain a better EPC rating click below.
Click Here


your local
epc provider

order your epc direct from your local provider
to ensure our lowest price.

We Provide Energy Performance Certificates
for domestic properties in
and around

price is

Need an EPC or a Gas Cert in a different area?
Click here to find your local EPC Man
The EPC Man
The EPC Man
for Newbiggin
Martin Harrington
Please visit my website at
Your Local EPC Provider for Newbiggin
We are providers of an EPC Service in Newbiggin. An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is needed whenever a property is built, sold or rented.

If you’re selling or renting your home in or around Newbiggin you must order an EPC for potential buyers and tenants before you market your property. EPC's cost £75. No VAT is payable. No added extras for number of bedrooms etc. That is the same price for all property types and sizes within 50 miles. Please ask for ways of paying when you call.

How to get an EPC in Newbiggin. Please call me direct on 07714 031758.

If you are selling or renting out a property you can call The EPC Man. I will visit your property at a time that is convenient to you, normally within 48 hours and carry out the EPC survey, which on an average domestic property will take 40 minutes.

I will assess your property and produce the certificate with 48 hours of this survey. I will then send the certificate by email to your agent or solicitor. You can also have a copy by email if required.

Please remember, you must get an EPC certificate before you market your property.

We have put together some top tips on how to improve your epc rating. Some of these things could be done with little expense before you organise your EPC survey to be undertaken. Simply click on the Top EPC Tips link in the right hand column to view this information.

If you’re buying a property in Newbiggin then the person selling the house must provide your solicitor with a valid energy performance certificate. If you are renting then the landlord or the letting agent must show you the EPC.