EPC Petts Wood, Energy Performance Certificate service provider for Petts Wood Order your EPC Report from The Petts Wood EPC Service
Copyright © 2013 by theepcman.co.uk  ·  All Rights reserved  ·  Powered by TheEPCMan.co.uk
Top EPC Tips
Petts Wood EPC
The EPC Service
for Petts Wood
07505 712260
Energy Performance Certificate Providers
for Petts Wood and surrounding areas.
Please visit my web site at www.orpingtonepc.co.uk
Home of The EPC Service for Petts Wood.

Petts Wood

your local
epc provider

order your epc direct from your local provider
to ensure our lowest price.

We Provide Energy Performance Certificates
for domestic properties in
and around

price is
(no vat)

Need an EPC in a different area?
Click here to find your local service
We are providers of an EPC Service in Petts Wood. An Energy Performance Certificate (EPCs) is needed whenever a property is built, sold or rented.

Before Marketing your property for sale or rent in Petts Wood it is now essential to have a current Energy Performance Certificate to show potential buyers and tenants. Our EPC Prices in Beckenham is £55.00 (no vat)

How to order an EPC in Petts Wood. Please call me direct on 07505 712260.

If you are selling or renting out a property you can call me direct. I will visit your property at a time that is convenient to you, normally within 48 hours and carry out the EPC survey, which on an average domestic property will take 40 minutes.

I will assess your property and produce the certificate with 48 hours of this survey. I will then send the certificate by email to your agent or solicitor. You can also have a copy by email if required. Your EPC is currently valid for a period of 10 years from the date of issue.

We have put together some top tips on how to improve your epc rating. Some of these things could be done with little expense before you organise your EPC survey to be undertaken. Simply click on the Top EPC Tips link in the right hand column to view this information.

Please be reminded: If you’re buying a property in Petts Wood then the person selling the house must provide your solicitor with a valid energy performance certificate. If you are renting then the landlord or the letting agent must show you the EPC.
For some really useful tips from The EPC Service on how to obtain a better EPC rating for your property please click below.
Jane Waters