EPC Todmorden, Domestic and Commercial EPC service provider for Todmorden, Order your EPC Report from The Todmorden EPC Man.
Copyright 2013 by theepcman.co.uk    All Rights Reserved
Top EPC Tips
for some really useful tips from The   EPC Man on how to obtain a better EPC rating click below.
The EPC Man
Energy Performance Certificate Providers
for Todmorden and surrounding areas.
Please visit my website at www.epctodmorden.co.uk
The EPC Man for Todmorden.


your local
epc provider

order your epc direct from your local provider
to ensure our lowest price.

We Provide Energy Performance Certificates
for domestic properties in
and around

price is from

Need an EPC or a Gas Cert in a different area?
Click here to find your local EPC Ma
The EPC Man
for Todmorden
We are providers of an EPC Service in Todmorden. An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is needed whenever a property is built, sold or rented.

If you are selling or renting your home in or around Todmorden you must order an EPC for potential buyers and tenants before you market your property. The Cost of an EPC  in this area is from 40.00. Please call for a price on larger properties.

To order an EPC in Todmorden. Please call me direct on : 07736 808339

I will arrange an appointment to visit your property at a time that is convenient to you, normally within 48 hours and carry out the EPC survey, which on an average domestic property will take 40 minutes.

I will assess your property and produce the certificate with 48 hours of this survey. I will then send the certificate by email to your agent or solicitor. You can also have a copy by email if required.

Please remember hat you should organise your epc before you market your property for sale or rental.

We have put together some top tips on how to improve your epc rating. Some of these things could be done with little expense before you organise your EPC survey to be undertaken. Simply click on the Top EPC Tips link in the right hand column to view this information.

If you are buying a property in Todmorden then the person selling the house must provide your solicitor with a valid energy performance certificate. If you are renting then the landlord or the letting agent must show you the EPC.
Andrew Smith
07736 808339